Thursday, November 04, 2004

More good news!

YEA! More groovy news!
Some time ago I entered a draw through a paintball magazine, Action Pursuit Games. Every issue they have a draw for a paintball gun. I finally decided to enter. I would have entered my name 4 times, but it's only one entry per person. So I used Carries name, my mom's name and a friend.
Mom called me about 30 minutes ago. She won.
The package is a PMI Piranha GTI, with owners manual, allen wrenches, o-rings, and barrel plug. the kit also comes with Extreme Rage/PMI X_RAY goggles, 9oz Co2 tank, 200rnd PMI loader, PMI Twin pouch harness, two 100rnd PMI pods and a Swyper flexible squeege.
The picture in the August Action Pursuit Games mag is red in color. I'd prefer black or blue, but hell, it's free so I don't care if it's dayglo pink!

2 comments:

Bratness said...

Awesome news about the paintbull gun and apartment Keith!

Good luck with the Corrections Canada thing.

And hey, maybe one of the malls out there has a cool video store, or maybe even a comic book shop? I could totally see you working at one of those too...

Maybe you'll see Isaac and Pauline around town:)

Take care! Love ya!

Rose DesRochers said...

Just out blog surfing lol. Congrats on winning.