Friday, January 07, 2005

Boredom breeds insanity.

I was bored the other day. I finished reading the Stephen King book I got for Christmas, and there was no one to have a game of paintball with. Rather than spend time reading everything on the paintball forum Spec Ops, I decided to set up my own paintball forum. Puzumas Paintball Place. Aside from me, my test accout, my sister Paula I have one other member. I've got a small section set aside for private friends and family chat, and it's SUPPOSED to be primarily Canadina paintball content, but ANYONE can join!

I got a call from my dad the other day. He was looking for my sister Carmens adress. I didn't have it. So I gave him moms phone number. He mentioned that he might be able to get me work at the mine he's working at. I think he said starting pay is around $20.00/hr. Down side is i'd have to move to a smaller town again, that's over 6 hours drive from the nearest big city. DAMN!

No comments: