Friday, February 18, 2005

This week SUCKS!.

Yup. I said it. Sucks.

Last week I had an interview with Blockbuster Video. I called them back, only to find out I didn't make it to the second round of interviews.

Valentines Day (V.D. Draw your on conclusions about that and STDs.) was on Monday. It's bad enough I was broke and couldn't get Carrie anything, but did I really have to slip on the ice and hack the shit out of my little finger? Yup, I did. I spent 3 hours in the hospital and got 5 stitches.
Wednesday I went to change the dressing on it and everyone thought it looked infected. Back to the Hospital I go.
Turns out the icky yellow stuff squeezing out between the stitches wasn't puss, but fat. No wonder the army didn't want me. lol.
I change the dressing again on Saturday, so I may post some pics.

Today we went to do our income tax. Apparently money order receipts aren't good enough to act as rent receipts for tax reasons. Now we have to wait until we get a copy from our old landlord. Hope we get a decent refund and don't owe anything.

No comments: