Sunday, September 25, 2005

Looking good!

So what's been going on? Over all, not much.

I saw an article in one of the free local papers saying that Best Buy is coming to Kingston. So I applied on line with the on-line interview. At the end it said there were no postions availble and figured that was it, no big deal. A few days later I get a call for a live interview with them.

It looks like it went well. I have a third and final interview on Tuesday. The only downside is that the store doesn't open untill late November/ early December.

This past Tuesday we got a puppy. He's a 7 week old Beagle/Basset cross. We named him Nova, short for Cassanova. When we took him for his first walk all he wanted to do was follow the ladies around. It was kind of funny. Mind you he seemed like the "model" types more. I'll put some pics up soon. Of the dog, not the women he picks up.

We'll be giving our notice at the end of the month. We need to move. This place is just rediculous. I shouldn't have to call in a hhousing standrads enforcement officer to get a fucking floor tile replaced. Besides, assuming I get the job, I'd like to live a little closer to work. Having to get across town to be at work for 6 am, without a car, can be difficult.

1 comment:

Bratness said...

Yay, Keith!

I hope all works out well for you, if anybody deserves a break, it's you!:)