Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DONE!

So the last 2 weeks have been nuts. We've been packing to get ready to move, making calls to have things transferred over to the new place, getting Logan to school, worrying about my grandma.....

And as of this past Saturday we are moved in to the new place. Me, my step-dad Jim and my mothers minivan.... It only took us about 7 hours. Not bad. I just wish I had more painkillers. My back is killing me.

We spent Sunday and most of Monday unpacking. And we did more this morning. It doesn't want to end! The place is starting to look good now. We have pictures on the wall, furniture is set up. We do have an extra sofa that the last tenants left behind. Seems they couldn't get it out.

Logan loves his new room, it's twice the size of his last one. The room is a square with a short wall splitting one side. His bed is in a cubby, next to his closed and he has TONS of floor space to play on.

The master bedroom is a bit small and we need cupboard space to hang some of our clothes. Maybe we'll get an armoire for Christmas?

No comments: