Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hell week!

It started out ok. Nothing bad happening.
Tuesday the Colleges went on strike, so I have no clue what that's going to do with me being accepted. They say it won;t affect anything but what's the poing in beinf accpted if I can't learn?

Wed. was Logan's birthday. He had 5 kids show up for his party. WE ended up running 30 minutes longer than expected, but that was ok. Logan had a lot of fun and got some good stuff.

My birthday was on Thurs. Not much happened. Spent most of our money on Logan so I didn't get anyting from Carrie, except fun in the bedroom, and that was good enough for me! A friend of our got me the Hulk on DVD and today my mom, grandma and sister are coming for a visit, more for Logan's birthday than mine. Mom said she did get me a gift. Hope it's good. She said she thinks I'll like it, but we'llhave to see.

Friday we had another flood in the bedroom. This time id wrecked our bed.

Last week the washing machine was replaced. The lady on the 3rd floor did laundry Friday morning and didn't care that the drainage hose from the washer to the sink was "missing" she "assumed that they hooked it up differently". the rinse cycle kicked in and we got rained on.

I used a piece of coat hanger to McGyver a hose clamp. Hopefully it holds.

We contacted the landlords of course. When they stopped by to see what happened we asked about our bed. they told us that we had to pay for it but we would be reimbursed. Thankfully mom was able to get a KICK ASS DEAL on a new set so we had something to sleep on last night. Now all we need are pillows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Htiek,
Apapabrab likes the blog! Glad I could get that "kick ass deal" on the mattresses too, as I really did not want you sleeping in your melting igloo that night. I am always glad to help when I can. Don't worry about the colleges, it will all clear up and things will be running on par, once again. Lots of Love to you and your family.
Love, Mom (same forward and back)