Monday, May 29, 2006

Scared

Yeah. I am.

I've had people come at me with knives, swords, bats, crowbars and fists. I've nearly been hit by trains, cars, transports, bikes, skateboards. I've nearly gone over the side of a 400 foot cliff.

None of that bothered me.

The last time I was afraid was when Logan was seriously ill and could have died.

Today I, we, found out that Carrie may have some serious health problems. She went to her gynocologist appointment today. I'm glad she did.

For the last several years she has had problems with her period. Very irregular, very heavy, very painful. She had been diagnosed with polycystic overies and told that that was the source of the problems. Today we found out that was mostly true.

The doctor has seen many cases of polycystic ovary syndrome that have turned into cancer. She took a biopsy sample from Carrie. Based on the look of the sample the doctor doesn't think it looks good. Now we have to wait a few days untill the results come in to confirm it.

All I can do is hope. And I feel so small and angry becasue that's all I can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Keith, Carrie and Logan. I love you all and wish you all the very best. Please dont ever lose hope!

Anonymous said...

yeah same here
Im trying to get u a card going in the forums but its not working