Saturday, June 24, 2006

Would I go to jail if....

I sold my kid to a Tiwanese sweatshop?

Logan's friend spent the night last night. That was all weel and good. They went to bed around 2330hrs and we neer head a peep from them until after 0700 this morning.

Logan was good inthat he made them both breakfast. They were both nice and quiet, playing in Logan's room or watching TV.

When I climbed out of bed that's when I noticed the smell and then the can. A can of Deep Woods Off. I picked it up knowing it wasn't there last night and to the best of my knowledge it wasup on a shelf out of reach. I noticed that, what was once a full can, was nearly empty.

As I approched Logan's room to find out who had used it and why the sweetish stink of it got stronger. When asked neither of them admitted to using it. Then both siad the other did it. At the time only Logan got a swat on the ass, and a good hard one too, because he has been told tie and time again not to touch it and why. His friend got a smack on the backside as well but not untill his father showed up to give it.
Both of them were give damp clothes and made to wipe down the floors in the bedroom, living room and kitchen.

As of right now Logan is sitting on the couch without access to his computer untill July 3. He's not allowed to watch TV for the rest of the day, play outside or even play with his toys.

And this happens the day after I get rejected by the Commissionaires Corps. I did the tests but failed in filling out the reports. Basically they sid I'm an idiot and can't use me. At least I can accept that as a reason. Best Buy a few months ago said they wouldn't hire me because I was unemployed.

If I sell Logan to a sweat shop at least I would accomplish 2 things: I'd make some money and redue my stress levels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No! Bad Puzuma! No selling children!