Friday, March 18, 2005

another Birthday passed and the universe kicks me in the balls again.

So March 9 was my birthday, and Logan's was on the 8.
Logan got a pretty good haul for turning 5. Me? I hit 34, got a dragon wind chime, dragon candle holder and a nice watch that didn't fit.

I took the watch back to the store and they refunded me the money into a giftcard. I've tried on about 20 watches and none fit me. I must have monster wrists. So I'm thinking about selling the card to a neighbor and using the cash to get a subscription to Action Pursuit games magazine or getting odds and ends for around the house.

Now for the kick in the balls.
When I was a kid I lived just outside Halifax, NS. I spent 12 years living in Nova Scotia and I was deathly allergic to seafood. Universe kicks me in the balls....
On March 17 I woke up and heard my name being announced on the radio. Appearantly I won tickets and airfare to see U2 live in Boston. Problem was "I" was already in the studio talking talking to the Djs, while I was still in bed. Kicked in the balls again.
Some people think I should go to the radio station, with all my ID and see what they'll do for me. It'd be cool to get the prize, but my luck I'd just get arrested.


The band I'm NOT seeing. Posted by Hello

The place where I'm NOT seeing them them... Posted by Hello

The radio station that ISN'T sending me anywhere. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Bratness said...

Ya never know, it wouldn't hurt to go to the radio station;) "I could've sworn I heard my name on the radio for winning this prize, could you confirm for me whether this is correct?" :)