Friday, March 04, 2005

HAPPY pre BIRTHDAY to me!

Well, Blockbuster didn't pan out. No big deal though. It's their loss. Maybe Cyclepath management will have more than one functioning brain cell and put me to work.

It's March (like you couldn't figure that out with out my help). March is birthday season. Logan has his birthday on March 8, mine is March 10. Mind you my mother and grandmother are coming up tomorrow to celebrate. Carrie picked up the cake from Dairy Queen. Yes the pics are edible.


Mine and Logan's birthday cake!  Posted by Hello

Then on March 10, one of my best buds from high school has his birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! Say Hi to bonnie for me!

Hopefully I'll get some really cool stuff. I know Logan will, so I'll be posting more pics later!

2 comments:

Bratness said...

I sent an ecard to the keith_lavallee hotmail account, so hopefully you'll get it:)

Happy birthday you two!

Bratness said...

I sent an ecard to the keith_lavallee hotmail account, so hopefully you'll get it:)

Happy birthday you two!