Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bumgorf

Well, that's another week and a half between updates. I feel like I'm slacking off here...

I'm at a point where I'm seriously thinking about quitting the job hunt. I've put out resumes, I talk to people about possible work, I'm looking in the papers, on the net and in shop windows. In the last 7 months I've had 2 job interviews. Only one of them had the balls to call me and tell me I didn't get the job. The other left me hanging until I called them to see what was going on. Fucking idiots.

The "reach back" program I've been looking into doesn't seem to be too promising. Every meeting I've had about it makes me think I'm ineligible because I'm not on pogey. I've been to their stupid little "job club workshops", I KNOW I'm doing my interviews right and the one thing I REALLY want to do I need $7000.00 Cdn.

Uh what else?
Well over at the Spec Ops Forum I've gone up the ladder from member to mod to the admin staff. That keeps me pretty busy. It'd be worse if CptObvious and ShadoAngel weren't promoted along with me. Maybe sometime in the future we can hook up at a strip club and complain about the really stupid thing s some of the members do. Not all, SOME. If you guys are reading this you know what I'm talking about. There's always those few members that can't take a hint and continue to spam or flame. Considering that we're babysitting some 5500+ members it's not really that bad.

Canada day has come and gone. They held a "red & white" parade from uptown to city hall. Anyone could get in as long as they were wearing red & white. So the family and I get in there. Heck we even made it on TV. You could see Carrie clearly and Logan for the most part. I was hidden behind a flag. You couldn't even see my feet. Not that it mattered really since we were only seen for 2 seconds...

Well, it's getting close to luck and I'm hungry. soo...

No comments: