Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ghostly visit..

So, last night I crawl into bed just before midnight. I close the bedroom door becasue Carrie's playing on the computer. I KNOW I heard the door click shut.

At about 12:05 am I heard the door open. I figured it was Carrie either going to ask me a question or just being a goofball. But she wasn't there, she was having a smoke.

My next thought was that it was Logan, sneaking out of his room while mom was having a smoke, but he was still asleep in bed.

She's been feeling ill for the last several days and went to lay down this morning and dozed off. When she woke up she told me that last night she felt someon touch her hand shortly after the bedroom door opened and she had dreamed of her grandmother.

Years ago Carrie watched her grandmother die and was to upset to go to the funeral. She felt bad about it. It didn't help that her mother told her everyone was going to hate carrie for not going.

In her dream she visited the grave site and found a doll that looked exactly like her grandmother. When Carrie asked to keep it, not only did the graveyard staff say yes, she heard her grandmother say, "keep it. It's yours."

It took a while, but her grandmother finally said it was okay for Carrie not to have been at the funeral.

No comments: