Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BUSY!!!!

So last Tuesday we went to Ottawa to see WWE Smackdown . It was a pretty decent show, Carrie was thrilled that Batista was there. There weere only two problems though.

The first probelm was that on the way home I missed our exit and we almost ended up in Cornwall. The other problem was worse, at least from Carrie's perspective.

Before we left Kingston we stopped into Shoppers Drugmart to pick up a couple of single use cameras. The Life brand (Shopper's house brand) ones were on sale so we got two of them. Last Wedensday we took them into be developed. They didn't. We ended up with only 2 or 3 images on the film. No Batista pics.

This past Friday we went to the Queen's Univerity vs Ottawa University hockey game. We had dinner there with a couple of the djs from the radio station. Queen's lost 8-2.

I started work on Monday. That's the good thing.

What sucks is that I have to be up at 5 am for 3 weeks so I can do a 25 minute walk to catch a bus downtown so I can be at work for 7 am. Once I'm there I have to climb up 3 flights of stairs to get to the 4th floor where the training room is.

Yesterday was REALLY bad. I'm not used to being up that early so I was tired as it was. Now let's add reading a few hundred pages of company policy, signing pay information and reading more legal crap.

Today I'm still a bit tired but at least we started the actual traing. That kind of helped keep me awake. 5:00 am is still WAY too early though.

No comments: