Monday, September 04, 2006

End of the Summer

Yeah. I know, it's not that original, but I don't care.

It's the last long weekend of summer vacation. At least here in Canada it is. Many of the paintball forum members have been back to school for a few weeks already.

Logan is looking forward to his first day of Grade 1 tomorrow. As are Carrie and I. More for the bit of piece and quiet it means. Don't get me wrong, we do love him but 3 months of "Can we go to the park?" 95 times a day can wear you down.

Carrie's looking forward to her first day back as well. She's only 4 credits short of getting her grade 12. She's got 2 books left in her English and World History before she gets those 2 credits. She plans to take Co-op and Art: Photography for her last 2 credits.

What am I going to do? Well, since Logan is in school full-time I'll keep looking for work.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Wed. Carrie and I won tickets to a party by a local radio station. There are going to be prizes handed out, grand prize is worth $10,000.00 total. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: