Monday, August 28, 2006

Corrupted?

One of the guys on the paintball forum, Tyger, produces a FPS of paintball.
I was trying to watch them on line one day and Logan asked if he could watch too. Silly me I said sure. Next thing I know he;s asking ot watch them over and over again. So I burned some to SVCD and he wathes them regularly.

I thought that was the extent of the "corruption." I was wrong.

This morning as I'm checking my emails Logan is busy running back and forth from his room collectng army ment and other bits and pieces. Eventually he comes out with acouple of astronaunt figures. He asked me one question about them, "Are thses the refs?"

Good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee yet, I'd have a big mess to clean up from laughing.

Here's a couple of pics of him playing paintball.


Setting up Posted by Picasa

Playing "paintball" with army men! Posted by Picasa

Ready for the next game! Posted by Picasa

Notice the slightly larger white figures? They are the refs! LOL

No comments: