Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oddness

So yesterday was Tuesday. My mother came down to see Logan's soccer game. She arrived around 10:00 am to take me golfing.

Golfing was fun. It was a 9 hole course, par 36. I shot a 55. I might have done better except for a few inhibiting factors.
1- this was my second game of golf. EVER.
2- I was using borrowed clubs. From my mohter. Yes, ladies clubs. They were about 4 inches too short.
3- I had no practice time. If I had hit a bucket of balls at the driving range I could have gotten used to the clubs and maybe did better.

On the other side of the coin I could have had a higher score if we included the loss of 5 or 6 balls.

I also "broke" a club. it was on the 7th hole. I was using the 3 iron. I head the crack of a perfect hit and lost sight of the ball as I tracked the club head in a mild hook.

Grandma alos bought Logan a new bike which was nery much needed by Logan. His old bke is way too small.

I also came across a face recognition website thanks to one of the guys on the SpecOps forum (link is on the right). Face Rcognition The results will vary depending on the quality and expression on your face.

I used the 2 pics below and got the following results:


Do I really look like Chretien? Posted by Picasa
Jean Chretien 66%
Hugo Weaving 62%
Robert De Niro 62%
Hary Houdini 61%
Alfred Jodl 59%
Alexander Lukashenko 59%
Terence Stamp 58%




Or do I look like Mr. Bean? Posted by Picasa
Rowan Atkinson 66%
Leonardo DiCaprio 60%
Carl Nielsen 60%
Stanley Kubrick 58%
Karl Szymanowski 57%
Ingrid Bergman 56%

No comments: