Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MY BRAIN HURTS!



Now that my inner Gumby has been released.....


It hasn't been very long but I've been working on a potential business project for the last 5 days. I'm not going to give any details until I have more information and a better grasp on the big picture. As of right now it's a HUGE picture.

Just for equipment for the start up I'm looking at at least $400,000.00. I still have to consider some other things yet but am waiting for more info to come in so that number could go up or down. Most likely up.

I knew it would be expensive. I know I won't make it rich, at least right away. I have some fantastic plans in mind that could prove to be massive money makers too.

What's pissing me off about this right now is several of the supply companies "only deal with businesses". What the fuck is that about? How is someone supposed to ensure he has the capital to start a business if he can't find out what shit will cost? See why my brain hurts?

Other than that not much else is really going on.

Carrie is doing well. Her back is still not that great but she is starting to do more walking.

Logan is having fun at school. He's enjoying the running and reading club again this years. He's also starting to enjoy reading at home. He's been reading his book every day, 10 minutes or more at a time. He's currently reading The Adventures of Jerry Muskrat by Thornton W. Burgess. He's a little more than half way through the 120 pages. There's 20 books in the series and I think we have 5 or 6 of them.

In the 80's (I think)the Burgess books were adapted for television in a cartoon called the Green Forest. I remember watching that on a daily basis because my youngest sister Paula loved the show. I didn't mind it too much, the stories were pretty good and the animation was OK but it just wasn't Transformers or G.I. Joe.

No comments: