Monday, December 17, 2007

I hurt

Here it is, December 17, 2007. Eight days until Christmas and I've been wishing for spring for the last 4 weeks.

http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=821343&auth=Jordan+Press

Seems Kingston was hit with a pretty big snow storm. All I know is that yesterday I shoveled the driveway twice and again this morning. My arms feel like limp noodles. My back is stiff and I feel like I've been beaten with a stick.

To top it off we're supposed to get flurries all this week. Wee.... More shoveling.

Guess that means more snow to put in parking spot #2.

Yeah. There's 3 apartments in this building. I'm apartment 1. Last winter I shoveled the 4 car driveway and the bitch in apartment 2 had people parking in it. This year the driveway needed shoveling twice prior to the storm and SURPRISE! they didn't shovel at all. So I've only been shoveling from my door to the end of the first parking spot. Every scoop goes into that spot. Why should she reap the rewards for my work? Fuck her. And if the landlords come her to chew me out over it I'll tell them where to go, how to get there and what stop to get off at.

No comments: