Thursday, January 24, 2013

Powerless!

It's been a day at the very least. Had a meeting at Logan's school in regards to his "learning disability", better know as A.D.D.. I just had to sign a form to formally inform the school system about it. I thought we had done that when we discussed his Individual Educational Program. Guess I was wrong. Shortly after I got back home, we lost power. This was at about 1530 hrs. The building generator kicked in. Sort of. Some apartments have full power, some have none at all. Ours has power but only in the bathrooms. So we have an extension cord running out the the living room giving us some light and sound. I'm getting tired of the radio though. The super told us we should have full power around 0130 hrs. Better then being told 2 or 3 days I guess. Sigh.

No comments: