Thursday, February 07, 2013

Been feeling a bit down fo4 the last week.  Not really sure why. It's easy enough to blame the time of, S.A.D.S., but I don't think that's it.

I had a job interview a couoke of weeks ago but didn't get. The job search is a pain in the ass and probably bringing my mood down.

We got rid of our rent to own furniture a couple of weeks ago and just the other day we we got some free stuff. It's not beand new but it's in decent shape. Moving it in I screwed up my back a bit. Not some much I had to see a doctor but I did soend most of the day in bed and taking a few pain killers.

I also need to get myself a hobby of some sort. Making chainmail seems interesting. Down side is I need some $$$$ to get started. I'm also thinking of doing some 8-bit type art. Just have to hit up the paint department for colour chip. Going to need some glue or tape too.

No comments: