Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I got some news today, oh boy.

I finally heard from the army today.
"I have reviewed the medical records accompanying your application to join the Canadian Forces (CF). The documents indicate that you suffer from exercise and cold-induced asthma requiring pre and possible post-treatment with inhaled bronchodilators. As well, it is noted that you suffer from obesity and multiple food and envronmental allergies and possible hyper tension. Accordingly, medical limitations have been assigned. Unfortunately, you do not meet the common enrolment standard required by both the regular and reserve forces."

SO I'm fat. I can't eat anything, and I should probably live in a plastic bubble. If I'm lucky, I'll have a heart attack before I'm 40. But at least they said it nicely.

The big question is: What now?

No comments: