Friday, December 17, 2004

8 days until Christmas and counting....

Yep. The year has disappeared pretty quickly. In 2 weeks it will be EXACTLY 1 year since I was fired from Stream and worked last. With having moved in I haven't put many resumes out. It's too much with having to try and get the apartment to feel like home, transfer direct deposit government cheques to a new account, fighting with Bell Sympatico internet about why they took a payment when we cancelled service with them and getting Logan into school. In total I think I have 5 or six out there. And that doesn't count the 4 or 5 I did over the internet.

As much as I hate having my mother and the rest of the family come over, just because it winds Logan up for the next 3 days, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday. Since we don't have a car, we can't go home for Christmas. So they're coming here for a few hours, to let Logan open presents from them early. But that's not why I'm looking forward to it.
If you've read everything else then you already know I entered a contest for a paintball gun with the draw date in October. I found out I won on November 4, and have been waiting with baited breath ever since. On December 3 I email APG to see if it had been sent out and maybe get a tracking number. They told me it shipped on November 22. On Tuesday of this week mom called to ask me to see if I could track it down. I was going to call customs to see how long of a hold they put on that sort of thing. The next morning Mom called back and said the package arrived!! I GET IT ON SUNDAY!!!! WOOT!!! Pictures will be posted on Sunday or Monday!

As I mentioned above, Logan was enrolled back into school. We were planning on waiting until the new year, but listening to him ask, "Is it a school day yet?" got on our nerves. He goes all day Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday. So he went for a total of 3 days and is off for the holidays. Ugh! Now we listen to, "Is it Christmas yet?". We can't win.

I got an MSN messenger popup from my sister Erika, today. She's in Alberta. Haven't talked to her in a while, since she didn't have internet for the longest time. I'm pretty sure I gave Dad our new address, but I gave her all the info. I just hope she wrote it down. She can be such a doofus.

Other than that, all that I have left to do is wish my Mom, Jim, Carmen, Steve, Paula, Dan, Amber, Erika, Dad, Laura, Carries dad Jim, Linda, Wanita and Dean a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



And Merry Christmas to everyone that reads my blog, and even those that don't!

No comments: