Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas part 1


My New APG winnings! Posted by Hello

Yep! That's it! My brand spanking new PMI Piranha GTI that I won from APG! I got it today when my family came over for an Early Christmas.

We opens all the gifts from My parents, grandmother and sister. Logan sure got a huge haul! WWE wrestling ring with 2 figures, some Tonka toys, an Animaniacs Splat Ball (paintball) computer game, Spongebob Squarepants "Mr. Potatohead", some art supplies, and a few assorted odds'n'ends.

Most of what Carrie and I got were his'n'hers gifts. We got a new microwave, some tupperware containers, floor wax and a ceiling fan.

I got a Stephen King book, a fotrune telling set, and a few stocking stuffers.

Carrie got some new pajamas, some perfume, and some stocking stuffers.

The highlight of the day was when my grandmother opend her gift from us. We got a picture of her and my grandfather put on a coffe mug. When she opened the box, the picture was facing up, and she started to cry right away. She was litterally speachless. Everyone was teary-eyed for a few minutes.

And e have on VERY ANNOYING MYSTERY on our hands. Our gift to my sister Carmen VANISHED! We tore the place apart, while they were here, looking for it. And we still can't find it. It'll probably turn up in the new year.

More Paintball gun pics in a day or two.

No comments: