Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fun, Fun, Fun!

So....
Wednesday, both my grandmother and sister were to arrive. So my mother picked us up and took us to Ottawa to hang at the Canada Science and Technology Museum. When I was a kid I thought it was a blast. Now I found it interesting. Thankfully Logan was with us and kept us laughing. Talk about an exhausting visit! We arrived at 11:00 am and left at 3:00 pm. We did have fun, Logan more than anyone else.

After that we headed to the Airport for our first pick up at 4:00 pm. Grandma arrived a little late but had a good flight home. Once the luggage was collected and put in the van we went back in for dinner and to wait for Paula to arrive at 6:00 pm. Other than a guy dressed like a chicken waiting for Paula to arrive was pretty quiet.

Yesterday the family went on a boat cruise of the 1000 Islands. The original plan was to visit Boldt Castle. But due to a misunderstanding we ended up just going on a 3 hour tour (begin singing Gilligan's theme). We did, however, end up circling the castle.

Below are the pics, or some of them. I don't think anyone would want to see all 180 pcs so I just picked a few.

No comments: