Thursday, August 11, 2005

I think I pissed someone off......

It's come to my attention that certain individuals seem to have issues with my last update.

what follows are direct quotes form their forum about what I had to say. The member names are NOT included, colors are used to distinguish indivdual quotes:

See what the fat a$$ canadian puzuma said about us. oh and i bet he "didnt" know that capt obvious made himself a mod here by hacking. and if any of you other mods are covering him you are dead. This proves that we need to step up our recruiting

yea man i hate the mods there. they banned me for no good fricken reason. bastards this puzuma guy banned me because he said i "flamed' yet i didn't do crap. total bull.

back on topic puzama is a fag realy he is not joking he has done some stuff that i am not going to say that could get him aressted


Those fucks. they hacked the forum??? Those goddamn lying hipocrite (sp) bastards.

{QUOTE
They managed to get a few people on their side to PM new members about joining them and their board saying Spec Ops sucks and the staff is oppressive. }


Im pretty sure I was the only one pming and I didnt say any of that.

I think that once a day, we should get members to spam their entire forum and om every member they can before they are banned.

Dont worry. Special ops' evil empire is like the soviet union in the early 80s. Many forum members are getting annoyed at them. There has been alot less posts on their site, and like 10 get locked every day, and alot of people are getting banned. Its just a matter of time before ther collapse.



To top it off some of the members there are still memebrs at Spec Ops, yet they call me a hypocrite? That's funny.

They seem to think that Spec Ops is quaking in their boots over them. Saddly, since I'm not an actual employee of Spec Ops I can't speak for them. But let's look at the logic here. Current specops members as of 1054 am EST: 6595 their members :67

My understanding is that the "leader" seems to have bailed out on them and there seems to be some dissension amongst the ranks as to who is now in charge. Yup. Spec ops should be cowering in fear.

Now for my own curiosity I decided to see how easy their forum was to find. Even using the forum name google can't seem to find it. Yet another reason to fear them.

Now before they go flying off the handle scream that I'm a fuck asshole and such I'm going to go against my better judgement and include a link to their forum. I invite ANYONE who reads this to view sign up and read Their Forum

Now on a side note, as I mentioned, some of their members are STILL on the Spec Ops forum. The ones that FOLLOW the rules, even though they are obviously two faced, haven't, I reapeat HAVEN'T been banned. I certainly have the power to ban them just becasue they are on the 1st Seperatist Army forum, but that WOULD be an abuse of powers.

Now since you've qouted my blog directly on your forum I know you read this. For some people that seem to hate me so much I can't figure out WHY you would.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puz, I must say that you can't please everyone, and more people are going to be against you when you're upholding rules.

Sure the mods close alot of threads and such, but hey, somebody has to do it. I'd rather see people hate the mods than have chaos run rampant.

Well, there you go. The attention you crave.

Anonymous said...

Yeah u pissed several people off. Specops will eventually be destroyed from the inside. We have done more things in the spec ops forums that u dont know about. We are every where we are the few WE ARE THE REGIME

Anonymous said...

You are the retard is what you are. Suck it up and quit being a little whiny bitch about everything. You won't get no where in life acting the way you are.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ u capt. puzuma is a retard. But i think u are more of a punk ass little kid who happened to land him an admin spot. like a kid who found his dads gun. I remeber b4 u were a admin u were actually quite a good person.

Anonymous said...

See what I mean? OBAG IS a retard...he didn't understand that I was talking towards him. >_> I wouldn't be calling anyone here a punk ass little kid, you're the one acting like a bitch.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh the BIG BAD BIOTCH was tossed out like a limp salad!!!!!!! Love the blog, keep on pissin, someday it will get on everyones shoes. :)

Anonymous said...

Duh u dumbass i knew who u were talking about.

Anonymous said...

Sure ya did OBAG...just go crawl back into yer hole. No one really cares about you no more. >_>

Anonymous said...

*laughs* I care about OBAG! I'm half tempted to unban him just to see what he says. He's so funny! It's like a windup doll. Pull his string and he says something hilarious! =D

Come on OBAG, do it again!

Anonymous said...

This is Puzuma's Wife. I realy dont like what you have to say about him. And would like to say if you have something to say about him be a FUCKING man and say it to his face. If you cant like I suspect then you to him and I are nothing but a FUCKING ASSHOLE .... Thank You and have a fuck day.


P.S No fucking wonder why the USA people get a bad name because of fucking losers like YOU OBAG. Agan Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Hey OBAG .... Someone said you are 16 years old. If this is true I would love to have a crack at you to fix your mouth. And oh ya mine and puzuma's son is 5 years old and dose not act that bad LOL omg GROW THE FUCK UP...

AGAN HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW The baby OBAG has nothing to say now. I think maybe he is a little scared over a woman LOL

I'm so glad we see eye to eye, Anyways I'm done on here. I have school work to do because this is not my idea of having fun oh tho I do have fun. Put the great Puzuma and Cptobeious and I together and that is one hell of a party LOL Rock on all. And remeber Dont Piss A Canadian Woman OFF!!

Anonymous said...

uh hate to burst your bubble guys but thats not me. I have been in Charelston for the past week and a half and have not been in acess of a computer for quite some time. I have not been publishing these ludicrious remarks.

Anonymous said...

Hah! No matter where you go, forum people are retards.

Good job Pazuma

Anonymous said...

Wow, Puz has a blog?!?!?!
Well, on topic, I know I've personally pressed my luck a few times, but I'm still around. That just tells me that anyone that gets banned must be showing some blatent disrespect towards their fellow forumers, mods, admin and the forum itself. So with that being said, good riddance to all that have been banned!