Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I pead on the floor!

You read it right. I pead on the floor.
I was making dinner last night and needs some peas. I reach into the freezer and grab a bag of the frozen ones. They are rock hard and stuck together. In my infinate wisdom I decide to crush the the peas apart.

The bottom of the bag broke.... All I hear from Logan is, "Daddy! What did you do?"
I told him I pead on the floor. I haven't heard him laugh so hard ever.
He laughed tyhe entire time I was cleaning up the peas....With Nova's help of course.

We took our Christmas decorations down yesterday as well. Thank god. I hate having that stuff up. Makes everythng feel crowded together.

Carrie's been plugging away at her school work, slowly chiping away at her english.
Both she and Logan are out of school untill Jan 9. I can't wait for them to start back. I could use some alone time. LOL


GST cheques should be out tomorrow. That's good. That means I can pay for my school application. Man, I can't wait to start.

No comments: