Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tattoos!

Well, I finally got quotes on my tattoos that I want.....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Price- 4.5" x 3" -$170.00 or 5.5" x 4" - $200.00 and will be placed on the left side of my chest.I'll be getting the smaller one. Cutting out the large one it looks TOO big.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This would next on my list. Price- 4" x 3.5" - $170.00 or 4.5 x 5.5 - $200.00 and would be put on my forearm. I'm thinking the large size on the right one, just below the elbow

And finally
Image hosting by Photobucket
3.5 x 3.5- $150.00 or 4.5 x 4.5 - $170.00 Again I think the larger one is what I'll get. This would be placed on the back of my neck/head.

After tlaking ot my mother she said she might be able to do a birthday fund for the first one. SWEET!

Now for the other two: Does anyone need someone killed?


OH! And Protocoach....The main reason I didn't skate is I had horribly weak ankles and flat feet. I put skates on and my feet would splay so wide my ankles were touching the ice. Mind you I think I made up for not ice skating by playing street hockey with Steve Yzerman during his rookie year. Maybe you've heard of him? good times playing goalie with no pads.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i do need some one gone