Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm ready to kill.

I called Shopper's Drugmart Canada Post Outlet again today. The package still isn't there. The guy gave me a phone number to a Canada Post manager, Bob Gallipeau. Before I called him I tried the customer Service line again.

They told me that according to the computer my package is at a different outlet at 100 Clergy St. That would mean it's at the Queen's University outlet. They didn't have a phone number for there. Why, I don't know. It took me 40 minutes of Googleing to find it. According to the lady I spoke to they only handle mail for Queen's. It shouldn't be there and GASP! It wasn't.

Now it's time to call the Manager's number. 18 rings later the answering machine picks up. I leave a message and as of now I'm still waiting for the call to be returned.

I wonder if I can get everyone on the Special Ops forum to join in on a letter writting campaign? I wonder if Canada Post would get the irony of that.

No comments: