Saturday, September 18, 2004

Jessica Simpson RULES!!!

As far as karaoke is concerned, anyway. Why do I say that? Well, I was doing some channel surfing the other day and came to the music video station Much More Music. They were playing a video of Jessica Simpson, it doesn't really matter which song though. It did get me thinking. As I thought about it more and more I realized I could remember EVER hearing an original song by her. They all seem to be covers of well known songs. I maybe wrong about everything she's done being a cover. After seeing her on her show "the Newlyweds" or whatever the fuck it is, she sure as hell doesn't seem smart enough or deep enough to write anything on her own. Nick Lachay doesn't seem much brighter.
How the hell did she get a recording contract anyway? She must be damn good in bed, or the producer must have been desperate.

OH! I almost forgot. I HAVE GMAIL! I also have 6 invites to give away. Anyone want one? Post a comment, if it's nice enough I may give you one.

No comments: