Saturday, September 25, 2004

The world marches on.

So, on September 7, Logan started junior Kindergarten. He's been having a blast, but he's only there for the mornings. Man does he ever get pissed off when it's time to come home.
He's going on his first field trip on October 6. His class is going to a grocery store for a tour, and then to the library for stories. I hope he has fun.

I'm still unemployed. I'm getting pissed off at the army, they STILL haven't called. So, I'm looking at other options.
Earlier this year I was told about a program that I'm eligible for. I don't remember if it's E.I or CareerEdge that's in charge of it, but I could get as much as $5000.00 Cdn to go to school with. Downside is it has to be a 1 year course. So I've been doing some poking around on line to see about becoming a paintball airsmith. There is a school in Tennessee that will teach me and allow me to be a factory certified tech for 7 or 8 paintball manufacturers. C1/C2 certification Fill station operation is $200.00 US, is 2 days. C5 Advanced Air smith class is $750 US and is 4 days. C5a is more indepth than C5 and gives me aditional factory level traing. Unfortuneately they don't have a price listed, or a time frame, but I'd expect it to be 2 days and probably the same price as C5. So that's a total of about $1700.00 US and less than 2 weeks training. I can then start a home based business here in Belleville and go on line as well.

God, I need to work. Carrie and I are driving each other up the fucking walls being in each others faces 24/7.

No comments: