Monday, April 17, 2006

Ouch part 2. OR The Hazards of Easter

So 10 days ago I had a tooth ripped out of my face becasue it broke. I was ok with that.

Yesterday was Easter and we got some chocolate.

This morning I'm enjoying a bit of it before I head off to the dentist to begin my cleaning. I'm letting the chocolate melt a bit before it chew enjoying the creamy texture. I start to chew when I feel a crunch.

At first I thought "neat a bit of un mixed cocoa or a random nut." Then I realized the nut wasn't chew able.

Turns out another tooth broke. I just called the dentist to let them know that I may not be getting a cleaning done today.

I've been expecting this to happen for the last 10 years. My dentist in Calgary warned my some of my teeth were more filling than tooth and they would eventually break. I ws hoping it wouldn't happen untill I had full dental coverage again or I could afford to cap my teeth. All I can do now is hope that I can get through school, get a job and coverage before any more break.

With luck this one can be saved instead of pulled.

Let's add to the suffering now. Carrie's mom and dad are coming for a visit. the'll be here untill Thursday. It's not that I don't like them, but since our bedroom is still in the dinig room we won't be able to have sex for a while.
Wel, you know what hey say: Things happen in threes.... LOL

No comments: