Friday, April 28, 2006

Reeeee.....Jected!

I applied to College. I waited patiently for an acceptence letter. I checked the online servie for confirmation regularly. Nothing.

I emailed the college to see if there was a delay due to a strike. There was no delay. All letters of acceptence were posted on March 31. So that means I'm not going to school.

It hurts. I am so tired and stressed out form being rejected. I can understand why people commit suicide. It's such an easy road to go down. It certainly seems as if evrything in life is doing it's damnest to push me that way.

My mother keeps telling me that "one door closes, another opens" . But right now I feel like there are no other doors.

With luck (HA! this proves I don't have any) I should be back to "normal" in a day or two.

Wish I had the cash to go play paintball and vent my frustrations by shooting at people....

No comments: