Saturday, December 16, 2006

I need a caffeine fix...

So I quit at Startek. I'm happy about that. Less stress. On the down side I'm unemployed again.
That's not all that bad. I'm looking into some of those work at home things. Maybe one of them will pan out. If it does I'll be sure to let people know.

Since I quit ODSP requires that I apply for Employment Insurance. Frankly I didn't want to because I knew I didn't have enough hours for it. But since they "require" that I do it, I did. The woman behind the counter thought I was nuts. Oh well. Lots of people think I'm nuts.

Logan got his report card the other day.
English: Read - B
Write - B
Oral - B


Math: Number sense and Numeration - B+
Measurement - B+
Patterning and algebra - B
Data Management and Probability - B


Science and Technology: B

Social Studies: B+

Health and P.E.: B

The Arts Music: B+

Visual Arts: C+

For his learning skills he got 6 Goods, 2 Excellents and 1 Satisfactory. The Satisfactory is for his conflict resolution. I guess drop kicking a kid doesn't work. Overall we're very happy with him. Hopefully he continues with his B average and quits drop kicking kids.

Santa comes in little more than a week. We got all of Logan's gifts, even if it means Carrie and I can't get anything for each other. We'll do what we can, but I'm not expecting much.

ODSP says they overpaid us because I was working even though all my pay stubs were submitted WELL BEFORE THEY WERE DUE. Fucking government. Two months in a row. First time was an overpayment of over $300.00, the second was over $400.00. Thankfully our rent is still getting paid.

No comments: