Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good bye gandma Viv

I just found out my grandmother(on my dads side) passed away on Monday.
I wish I could go to the funeral but I can't . My dads side of the family isn't what I'd call tight so over the last 10 years we'd all pass letters/emails maybe every 6 months or so but it's still a shock and it still hurts.

She'd been sick for a while, 2 tumors. She broke her hip and was in the hospital. She was having trouble recognizing people due to the amount of painkillers she was on and she passed away in her sleep.

She never got to meet her great grandson or her granddaughter in-law.

At least she passed peacefully and can join grandpa Doc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith ~
Grandma Viv went to the hospital after tripping and breaking her back coming in from her patio. Not sure where you got she didn't recognize people due to her meds .. that isn't accurate at all she was alert till she passed.. and wasn't on any meds till the night before she passed they gave her some in a needle so she would be comfortable when everyyone came in to say their goodbyes. Grandma Viv had a huge loving heart, and I'm sure you and Logan were in her heart.
Auntie Debbie <3