Friday, May 04, 2007

WOOOOOOT!!!!!

As I mentioned last time (yesterday) Special Ops is having the Elite Weekend. I was so hopping to go. It looks like I am!!!

As a gift to the forum staff they have set 10 special slots aside. I'm not going into cost details because I'm still not sure what info that they want made public. But I will say it's a wicked awesome deal.

All I need now it to get my passport, and even that seems to be falling into place. I was disheartened to hear that it would be 10 weeks to get it if I mail all the info in. It doesn't take a math wiz to see that won't work. So I made some calls. If I apply in person I can have it in 10 DAYS. Carrie has a doctors appointment on the 14th so I can get him to sign the last two things. Then on May 30 my sister, Paula, is going to arrive in Ottawa for my other sisters wedding. Mom is picking her up. When she does that I'll be going for my passport!

Do I get a Tippmann X-7 like the regular players? Sadly, no. But that's OK becasue of some of the other benefits I get( again not going into detail). But I do get some other stuff I can mention:
  • Most meals provided by Special Ops
  • Free Elite camo set
  • Free Elite tee-shirt
  • Play in the big game on Sun. w/free paint
I spent most of last night in a bit of a fog over this. Today I'm nearly vibrating with excitement! I'm almost as thrilled about this as I was when Logan was born.

To those of you that are going, I will see you there (barring passport problems). Those that aren't, keep your fingers crossed for the web cams. Don't worry, I'll be bringing my digital camera and there will be LOTS of photos. I've got a 1GB card in the cam and can take over 8000 pics!

No comments: