Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Confirmation!

Earlier today Rob "Tyger"Ruben posted on the Special Ops forum that we were to contact a certain person via email/phone to book rooms and flights. So I did.

I received an email response with flight options and asking me to select a roommate. So I made my choices. I'll be leaving from the Kingston Airport at noon on June 21 and returning on June 25. I also chose to room with Kole "Cpt. Obvious" Maxwell.

Seems one of the other staff called "dibs" on him and I sent the travel agent another email explaining that. Her response was to ask if I wanted my own room. Well, DUH!!

So now everything is booked but I still need to get my passport... Hopefully there's no problem with that.

In other news, Logan was sent home today with a fever and a cough. He's got a flu bug 10 days before he's the ring bearer at Carmen's wedding. He'll be staying home this week to recover.

Carrie is doing Ok. Her back is still bothering her, but with Osteopenia I guess that's to be expected.

No comments: