Monday, June 04, 2007

The Wedding

No. Not mine. My sister Carmen.


The wedding was this past Saturday in Belleville, Ontario. The service was at the St. Thomas Anglican Church.

With the day being warm and humid I wasn't looking forward to being in an un-air conditioned building.
Thankfully the service wasn't excessively long.

Carmen and Steve had decided to use bubbles instead of rice/confetti.

Logan was the ring bearer and he did an excellent job, aside from blowing a few bubbles during the service.

The bride, ring bearer, mother & father of the bride arrived via horse and carriage. I'd have taken pics of the arrival but was delegated to hand out bubbles and programs.





The Horse and carriage before leaving for the church.












The Nervous Bride.

The Ring Bearer!

The Bride being given away by her step-father Jim.

The Vows.











The Kiss!



Mr. & Mrs. Steve Payne leaving the Church.


The Ring Bearer and Groom.


The Wedding Party.

The Bride and Groom with their Parents.

Head table at the reception.

The First Dance.

Father Daughter dance.

Mother Son dance. The fog machine was in overdrive.

The Cake. Cut with our grandmother's 50th Anniversary Knife.

Cutting the cake!

Everyone Dancing and having fun!

Bouquet toss!

Steve going for the Garter.

Waiting for the garter toss.

Over all I think everyone had a good time. Logan had a blast and left an impression on everyone. I made a speech about Carmen and embarrassed the hell out of her. Carrie gave a speech and even though she was nervous as hell she did a great job at it. Even Logan gave a little speech!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith,
This is amazing and beautiful. I think you need to be a writer, since you have an obvious flare. Thank you so much for doing this and making everything even more special.
Love always,
Mom

daffydeb said...

Keith:
Just want to say Thank you for posting this site, as it gave me a chance to see Youand Carrie and Logan, Carman and Steve, and your Mom and her husband.
I'm glad you are all doing well and seem to be happy.
I don't think you'd remember anything of me,although we have never kept in touch...family is still family.
Your
Long Lost
Auntie Deb

daffydeb said...

Keith:
You can get my email info from Amber or Erika if you feel like chatting, as I don't feel comfortable putting it on a site I'm not sure of.
Auntie Deb