Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I hate painting.

There are only 2 types of painting I like to do: with paintballs or body paint a woman. For the last week I haven't done either but I have been painting.

We talked to our landlords awhile ago about us getting rid of the 3 walls that were painted red. As long as the colors weren't too dark they were fine with what we picked and gave us a $200.00 giftcard at Canadian Tire.

With the heat and humidity we've been having the latex paint hasn't been drying quite right and has peeled off in a couple of spots. So we have some touch ups to do. This blows. Thankfully all we have left to paint are the doors and a second coat in our bedroom.

Logan had his last Running and Reading Club even this past Saturday. 7 schools met at York University in Toronto for a 5km run (3.1 miles). Everyone got a medal of course but trophies were given to top male and female in respective grade groups and the top overall male and female each won Nintendo Wii. Logan was upset he didn't get one but is proud that he finished the race with a 43:30 time. Logan has said he wants to win the Wii next year and is willing to train. So I guess that means over the summer we go to the local track and he runs 5 laps.

I'm waiting for Friday to roll around. Not because it's Friday or Father's Day weekend, but because my passport should be arriving. You know what that means? Yup! SIX DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR UTAH AND THE ELITE WEEKEND PAINTBALL BONANZA!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I'm anxious for it ?

If you haven't noticed I have joined up with Facebook. I like it better than Myspace. Because of the photo album section I'll be adding pics in there. You'll be able to see thumbnails in the facebook bar in the upper right. If you can't the the white box then you need better glasses. :D

No comments: