Friday, August 13, 2004

Almost enough to make me triskaidekaphobic.

Yup.
You read right.
Triskaidekaphobic.

It's been a LOUSY Friday the 13th. We had decided to re-arrange the bedroom. Sounds simple, right? That meant the computer had to be moved back to the living room.
Well, the computer desk broke. So did one of the legs of our bed frame. To top that off our digital camera fried when it was re-connected to the computer. Carrie started her period again. This is after having it gone for two days.

Man, if that is bad luck I don't know what is.

On the positive side, no-one here was seriously injured. Mind you I saw the after effects of 4 different car accidents.

Opening ceremonies of the 2004 Olympics were televised to day. That was some cool shit. Good thing I don't do drugs. I don't think I could have dealt with the parade of Greek history if I were stoned.

The days I HAVE to watch are going to be the 14 to 22 for fencing, 14 to 20 for Judo, and 27 to 28 for mountain biking. I'll probably take a look at archery and tae kwon do as well.
Take a look at the CBC schedule for more info

No comments: