Thursday, August 12, 2004

Here we go....

I've been trying to think about how to make my blog worth while reading. Should I do some kind of political commentary? What about reviews? Maybe I could write stories or poems?

I decided that I'm not as rabid as some are about politics. I don't have the money right now to be renting movies to review, and I haven't written anything since high school.

That doesn't leave me with a lot of content. All I have is my day to day life. Quite frankly, it's not all that interesting. At least not yet. It might change once I get into the army.

This week in the regular life files:

Monday- Sweet fuck all.
Tuesday- Foul mood, ran away from home for 3.5 hours and just hung out at the mall.
Wednesday- Stopped in at the library to get a book on Flash MX 2004. Which is no good to me because I have Flash MX.
I also found out my sister Carmen and my half sister Amber are a lot alike. Earlier this week Carmen got trapped in her bosses office for 45 minutes. Last year Amber got locked in the broom closet at the Tim Horton's she works at. She was locked in for 15 minutes. She had the only key to get in the closet.
Carrie dropped of her prescription for her new glasses.
Around midnight a skunk sprayed the window of the apartment below us. Since we had the air conditioner on it sucked the stink right into the bedroom. I almost hurled. Our eyes were watering, we were gagging and both ended up with a headache.
Thursday- Went to my moms to do laundry. My grandmother took me shopping. I was only expecting to get a a pair of pants. She got me three pair. As well as a pair of Merrell sandals and a pair of Merrell shoes. In total she spent close to $300.00. I fought like hell not to get the shoes. The clerk at the shoe store said you can't argue with your grandma. Yes you can. Only I lost.
After lunch, Carrie and I went to the mall to get a refill of my allergy medication and her glasses. They look good, kind of a pink anodized frame with a slight rose tint in the lenses. I just hope she doesn't lose them like she did her last pair.
Friday- Hasn't happened yet.
Saturday- Same as Friday. Do you really want to know about Sunday?

No comments: