Saturday, May 22, 2004

Holy crap! It's blog number 1.

This is it. Blog #1.

First thing I should do is expalain what an Ambiguous Puzuma is : Thought to be about the size of a leopard with a black and white check coat. It is the fastest animal on the Disc and is capable of traveling at near light speeds. This means that when you see one, it isn't there. Due to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principal, it is impossible for them to know who they are and where they are at the same time. This means that they only achieve a sense of identity when they are at rest. Unfortunately, this is usually about 50 feet into the rubble of the mountain they just ran into at near light speed. This has led sages and philosophers to believe that its natural state is flat, very thin and dead.
At least that's the online deffintion I found according to
Terry Pratchett's Disc World novel information.
Why did I pick it? Well, people I worked with seem to think I move at near light speeds. How else can I get to the snack machine first when I leave my desk last?

What else? I could give my basic stats- 33 yrs, 5' 10" tall, 230 lbs, wear a size 12 shoe, have a shaved head, hazel eyes and glasses.
I'm married, and have 1 child. The wife's name is Carrie, and our son is Logan. Yes, he's named after Wolverine.

I really need to get the hell out of Belleville. I grew up in REAL cities. Belleville is a pseudo-city. Population less than 50,000. There is nothing here that comes close to city like. Highest building- 15 story apartment building. Entertainment- 8 plex movie theater that shows 4 movies, 0 video arcades, 0 indoor mini golf, 1 harness racing track that never seems to have a race, 1 museum for "local history" (i.e. the orginal home owners).
I NEED to have at least 3 malls that I can reach by bus, a minimum of 2 movie theaters that have different films on each screen, the large populations. In other words OPTIONS!
Hopefully things will take me to a real city soon, or at least close to one. I applied to the Canadian Army on April 7, 2004, to become a vehicle technician, a.k.a a mechanic. They closed the trade at the end of April. It's getting to be the end of May, and still no word.
Being unemployed sucks. Don't do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yippie! your first blog!