Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm not happy.

Why? because I took a few minutes out of my day yesterday to put up a blog, and it isn't there. Why? How the hell should I know? I probably did something stupid like just preview it intstead of publish it. Damn.
We didn't get the rain, or at least, the amount of rain, the weatherman said. It's a bit disapointing, I was was hoping to surfing down the street.
My day hasn't started so well either. I was hit across the throat twice last night by the wife, and I woke up tired. Logan dressed himself today, with the colour blind abandon of a 4 year old. The wife blamed me for it. To top it off, I was going to work out at the YMCA after dropping Logan off at daycare, but half-way there I realised I didn't bring a towel with me. So I wouldn't be able to have a shower after. Damn.
Carrie is at her friend Danielle's for a coffee this morning, so I can have some alone time, but the kitchen sink is full of dishes. Again. I think dirty dishes breed. There seems to be more dishes in the sink than we actually own. Someone needs to clean them. It'll probably be me. Damn.
Maybe I'll try to get to the gym after lunch. that way there will be fewer people there. I think for now though, I'm going to take a couple of Tylonol, soak in a tub of hot water and read Starship Titanic. Damn the dishes, let them sit.

No comments: