Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The PATIO IS DONE!!

Well, It's done. It took over a month for it to get completed, but it's finally done!

I didn't get started on the patio itself when I thought I would. I was told be ready for 1400hrs, but didn't start until 1800hrs. It was raining too. But it took the three of us 3 hours to lay the brick work. When I left at 2100hrs, all that was left was to sand, tamp, and re-sand it. Having only two brooms I decided to leave. That and I was cold, wet, tired and hungry.
What do you think?


Sunday, before we started on the patio. Posted by Hello


the patio and stairs. Posted by Hello


the stairs that took 7 hours to build. Posted by Hello


To celebrate the completion of the project I went for a swim today. DAMN that water was cold! It was free at the public pool so I didn't mind too much. On the plus side I got to embarrass a female life guard. There was a day camp there today. When I left a few of the boys from the camp were goofing around in the shower area. I was in the change area drying off when I heard a whistle blow. I turn around to see what's up and I can see the lifeguard standing there, and she can see me in all my butt nekkidness. No swimsuit on, no towel. Nothing. Funny thing is, I wasn't embarrassed at all, even when she walked through the change room.

No comments: