Saturday, July 03, 2004

Canada day

Well, Canada just had it's 137 birthday.
Here in Belleville, we had thunder storms all day. It cleared up enough to have a fireworks display. Because the ground was wet I din't go, but I've heard peolple complaining that it only lasted 8 minutes.

Other than that all I did for Canada Day was argue online with a 16 year old kid. Why? Not really sure. It started with a post on a paintball forum about a Canadian jackass Toobis. Someone came across this idiots website and a rant he posted on how Hitler was demonized, and was actually a decent person. You can read the thread here as well as my comments to the 16 year old kid. I refuse to post a link to Toobis' web site, but there is one in the thread.

I woke up this morning with sore shoulders and chest. I was at the gym yesterday. Usually I focus on biceps and legs, but yesterday I did some bench presses. Man I need to do more work!

Later today I'm taking Logan to the kiddie pool to slapsh around in. Now I'll be able to complain about a sun burn too!

No comments: