Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Fuck this

It's amazing. I can go from 0 to ratbastard in less than a second. How? It's called getting up in the fucking morning.

I'm getting to that point where I hate everyone and everything. I'd rather be dead.
"Well, why don't you kill yourself and be done with it?"
I'm a glutton for punishment. Maybe I'm too stupid to figure that answer out. Maybe I'm hoping one of you assholes will final come through on your threats to kill me.

The Human race. Crock of shit. Find religion, become enlightened. More shit. Surely family is good? Nope, still shit.

I've been unemployed for six months now. I've got resumes in to EVERY FUCKING ASSCLOWN BUSINESS in this SHITHOLE INBRED FUCKWAD town. How the fuck can I be over qualified to flip a fucking burger? Or lift a god damned box? I have no exceptional skills. I've never been the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Christ, the closest I've been to that was "store supervisor" in a FUCKING VIDEO STORE! And that was for 2 years. I guess I was too smart to make REAL management. Other than that, just because I show company loyalty and want to be employed for more than the summer, I'm overfucking qualified.
"5 years in a ware house?" Yep, I left that job because the company I was contracted to went bankrupt. All I did was lift boxes. I wasn't a supervisor of any kind. "ok. How much were you making at the time?" Not that it should matter, but $13.50 an hour.
"I'm sorry, you're over qualified to flip a hamburger."
What was my last job? I worked for a telephone technical support company. I don't have A+ or any of that shit. "Sorry, you're over qualified to work as a cashier at Jackoff co."

I sure as shit can't afford to move to a different city to look for work, I'm UN-FUCKING-EMPLOYED. I need $$$$$ to do that. Not that it matters to the wife. "well you can look on line." Yeah, I can. Hell, I've even applied to about 30 jobs. But who's going to call me for an interview? Closest city is 100 km away, and I have no care. WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE THAT IS! The only thing keeping me from being "white trash" is I don't live in a fucking trailer park and spend my day drinking beer.

I hate my life and want to die. Fuck all of you.

1 comment:

Bratness said...

Looking for work blows...

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time...

There are lots of stupid idiots out there who won't give you some of the low-paying jobs not so much cause of being 'over-qualified' but because you've worked places that would've paid more than minumum wage....and they want to get the cheapest high-school teenagers or whatnot that they can find who will sit and work for $6 an hour with little to no risk of complaining for a raise.

They probably see you as a high-risk person for getting fed up and wanting more pay eventually....

It sucks, but nothing one can do about the corporate machine in that respect...

I hope you hear back from the military soon and that it's good news, keep bugging them for more updates on the process of your application.

Consider doing a job hunt in another city, like Kingston or others that are relatively close to commute to.

Even if you don't have a car, post on local message boards or ask around with people you know if they have family members or friends that work in the city who could give you a carpool for a little help with gas money.

You will find something, just don't give up hope, as hard as that sounds, life does find a way of working out.

Love ya bro!