Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Links (not the sausage kind!)

I was bored, so I spent over an hour trying to get some links in here for your enjoyment. Most are for my friends pages.

Other than that the only thing I have to talk about is my dried cracked feet. And quite frankly that subject stinks.

Now, I was born in March, on the 9th, so that makes me a Pisces. I'm not a big believer in astrology, not one single horoscope has been even close to true. But I've done some reading on my sun sign. Appearntly, feet are a weak spot for us fishies. That is something I can belive. As a kid I spraind my ankles 3 time apiece, no matter what type of footwear I buy my feet always hurt, and now the heels look like a dried up lake bed.
My left heel has a sore spot on it. Because of where it is, and my not being double jointed I can't see it. Carrie took a look at it, but wasn't sure. So I called Dr. Mom. SHe came over took a look. She's not 100% sure either, but doesn't think the sore spot is caused by a stone getting stuck in a crack. She figures it's scab. "Leave it alone and start rubbing this peppermint foot ceam on it. It'll remoisteruize it."
I put some on last night, and this morning the cracks were looking alot better. It's still dry though. A few more days treatment and it should be all better.
Does this mean I'm turning into a metrosexual?

No comments: