Monday, June 14, 2004

Kudos to William G.!!!

I took my son to daycare this morning. The bus rider there was typical. He flirts with all the hotties and I sit there.

When I got home, I found a messege on my MSN from my pal Bill(Link to his site is in the Link list). It didn't say much, just a link to a webpage that you can check out.

I've known Bill since before high school, so it's getting close to 20 years. I've always known he had talent, but thought his style was extremely...rough. Most of what he does is pen and ink, very scratchy looking, unfinished or unrefined. I thought as he did more it would become more developed. I was wrong and I'm glad.

He's always had a big ego about his art. Now, someone has added fuel to his fire. I can just imagine what he's like in person. Thank god he's in Korea. I don't think there's enough room in Canada for him. Check out his review and his site. The guy is good.

No comments: